[TRNSYS-users] problem with iterations??

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Thu Sep 27 23:53:53 PDT 2012

Karol,

In general the notice has nothing to do with a frozen TRNEXE.exe,

it is just an information.

The message indicates that the internal controller for turning on the

integrated heating/cooling has convergence problems and a deadband is
applied to promote convergence.

This may be the case at the moment of turning ON or OFF something.

After 6 internal iterations a deadband is added to promote convergence.

If the convergence isn’t reached after 12 iterations a warning is
written to the lst/log file.

Regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____