[TRNSYS-users] Using type 56 - Surface inventory / thermal bridges

manoj kumar singh mksinghtu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:23:15 PDT 2013

Dear Jean-François Maissin,

I use Google sketch up to draw 3D building. Plugin must be used and the
saved file in idf format can be imported using "3D building project" icon
in simulation studio. If the 3D model is correct you can see all the walls(
external and internal with corresponding area) of the zone or zones in
TRNbuild. Here you can define the wall composition.

About thermal bridge I am not sure. May be some user will assist you in
this regard.

Regards,

Manoj

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Jean-François Maissin <
jf.maissin at neo-ides.be> wrote:

> [...]
> guess this inventory must be possible?
>
> Regarding thermal bridges, to be more precise, I do not see how the encode
> it while maintaining 3D geometry. Is it possible?
>
> Thank you
>
> ______________________
> Ing. Jean-François Maissin
> Ingénieur de Projets
>

> *
> *
> *NOUVELLE ADRESSE !*
>
> NEO&IDES sprl
> Liege Science Park - Sart-Tilman
> Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 3
> B-4031 Liège
> Belgium
> Fixe : 04/366.00.17
> GSM : 0499/10.78.21
> jf.maissin at neo-ides.be
> www.neo-ides.be
>

> Le 3 avr. 2013 à 12:20, manoj kumar singh a écrit :
>
> Dear Jean-François Maissin,
>
> Please read Volume 5 "Multizone Building modelling with type 56 and
> TRNBuild" of TRNSYS manual. You can also add your material to the wall
> library if you know the thermo-physical properties of the material like
> conductivity, Density and capacity. But be careful with the units while
> using this.
>
> Hope this will serve your purpose.
>
> Regards,
>
> Manoj
>

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Jean-François Maissin <
> jf.maissin at neo-ides.be> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Is it possible to get an automatic "global surface inventory" *by type
>> of wall* with the type 56?
>>
>> Moreover, how to encode thermal bridges in the type 56? I don't
>> understand how to deal with the manual.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your answer.
>>
>> ______________________
>> Ing. Jean-François Maissin
>> Ingénieur de Projets
>>
>> <Signature_NEOIDES.jpg>
>> *
>> *
>> *NOUVELLE ADRESSE !*
>>
>> NEO&IDES sprl
>> Liege Science Park - Sart-Tilman
>> Rue des Chasseurs Ardennais, 3
>> B-4031 Liège
>> Belgium
>> Fixe : 04/366.00.17
>> GSM : 0499/10.78.21
>> jf.maissin at neo-ides.be
>> www.neo-ides.be

> --
> *Office Address:-*
> **
> *Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh*
> *Postdoctoral fellow*
> *Université de Liège - Faculté des Sciences Appliquées
> Département ArGEnCo - Secteur TLU+C
> LEMA (Local Environment Management and Analysis)
> Bureau 443 -  Bât. B52/3
> Chemin des Chevreuils, 1 - 4000 Liège, Belgium*
> **
>
> Alternate E mail :-  mksingh at ulg.ac.be
>                                mksinghtu at rediffmail.com
>                                mksinghiitd at gmail.com
>

>  MOBILE NO. +32-488-016-809 (liege, Belgium) Pl contact at this number
>                          +91-9868820037 (India)-Presently on Hold

*Office Address:-*
**