[TRNSYS-users] Modelling ASHP in hydronic heating

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Mon Apr 22 23:47:43 PDT 2013

Paul,

you can use type 917 (or 918) in your case, and also type 938 (that is on
the storage library),

Angel

2013/4/22 Paul OSullivan <Paul.OSullivan at cit.ie>

> Dear TRNSYS users,****
>
> ** **
>
> We are trying to model an Air Source Heat Pump used in a hydronic heating
> system in Ireland. The heat pump is located externally and removes heat
> from the outdoor air to reject into the water based heating system circuit.
> I am wondering if there is a type available for this purpose. The inlet air
> temperature to the heat pump would be the untreated outdoor air and the
> entering liquid temperature would be the return water temperature from the
> single zone heater. Is this possible for example with TESS Type 917 ? I
> have attached the ASHP data sheet for info.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks for any help, advice.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Kind Regards****
>
> Paul****
>
> Cork Institute of Technology****
>
> ** **

*Àngel Carrera*

*Consultor Senior
Àrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil: (+34) 663 27 66 80
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop