[TRNSYS-users] MULTIPLE AIRNODES IN A ZONE

JUAN FRANCISCO BELMONTE TOLEDO JuanF.Belmonte at uclm.es
Tue Aug 6 01:15:55 PDT 2013

Hello all.

I'm modeling a living room of 4m height, conditioned by cooling ceiling panels and I'm evaluating the possibility of using multiple airnodes to simulate the stratification of the temperature within and its influence on comfort parameters,  but I have some preliminary  questions about it:

¿I have to calculate (don't know, for example with TRNFLOW) or estimate the air flow exchange between airnodes or TRNBUILD is capable of simulating the buoyancy air flow phenomena automatically....?.

Thank you.

Juan Francisco Belmonte Toledo

Dpto. de Mecánica Aplicada e Ing. de Proyectos

Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha

Juanf.belmonte at uclm.es <mailto:Juanf.belmonte at uclm.es>