[TRNSYS-users] Question about Type 94

klaus.mindrup at t-online.de klaus.mindrup at t-online.de
Wed Aug 7 07:20:15 PDT 2013

Dear Sir or Madame,

	this is Klaus Mindrup, Technische Universität München.

	I have a question, regarding Type 94 (Photovoltaic Array, see below)

	The question is about the parameter 7 and 8. (see below)

	What is the physical unit, the values have to be insert?

	Are they relative values ​​or absolute values?

	I mean, is it given in [ %/K] or something else, for example [V/K] or
[W/K] or something?

	In all PV-Datafiles I just found values, given in [%/K].

	I heard that one of my colleagues had trouble because he has chosen
the wrong unit for these both parameters.

	For answering the question I would be most grateful

	kind regards

	Klaus Mindrup