[TRNSYS-users] Parametric runs

Igor Seso igorseso at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 19 05:26:57 PDT 2013

Hi,

I need some clarification regarding the parametric runs.
As a new user I downloaded the Trnsed application Combisys where I tried to make some parametric runs. Using Trnedit writing "Constants" I made the collector azimuth and slope to be parameters, then with "Calculate" I initialize the simulation which on Trnsys version 16 everything goes fine but on Trnsys 17 I get "Integer overflow".  I tried to solve the task with the version 16 but there I can't generate(or find) the excel file(Totals), also in the Setup there is no " Save file names after running table".
Can anyone give me suggestion how to write the parametric results in Excel or what can be the cause for "Integer overflow"?

Regards
Igor