[TRNSYS-users] Trnedit and parametric runs, trnsys output modification

C.ARBOLEDA at sanden-europe.fr C.ARBOLEDA at sanden-europe.fr
Wed Aug 28 03:30:17 PDT 2013

hi,

I'm trying to simulate a DHW system, and I would like to make a parametric
run using TRNedit.
In this parametric study, I would like to change the node of my storage
tank which is use to regulate my DHW system.

In TRNedit, the TRNSYS outputs are referenced like this: [Unit#, Output#]
Is it possible to replace the Unit# or the Output# by a constant or an
equation?

Example:

TANK: UNIT 35 TYPE 534

[35,21] is the temperature of the 1st node of my tank

I want to replace [35,21] by [35,x], x will vary every new simulation
following my parametric table.

I do not undertand very well the properties of the object:  [Unit#,
Output#]

If it's not possible is there another solution to this problem?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Carlos Arboleda