[TRNSYS-users] solar absorption cooling

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Feb 4 15:24:58 PST 2013

Dear Carlos,

There is a solar absorption cooling example in the
TESS HVAC Library for TRNSYS 17. It is a reasonable price to upgrade
from version 16 to 17. Also, in the TESS Loads and Structures Library
there is the 'Load on Flowstream' Type682 where you can read-in the
hourly load data with Type9, impose it on the flowstream with this
component, and condition the flowstream with your system in TRNSYS.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy

On 2013-02-04 12:23,
carlos.naranjo.mendoza at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi TRNSYS users,
>
> I'm
starting with a project on solar absorption cooling, but I have some
problems with my simulations. First of all I have the hourly loads (for
a year) in an external file .txt because I calculated them using an
other software.
> I would like to know if someone with experience in
solar absorption cooling could send me a simple projet model to work
with and to start to understand the parameters and functions.
> I'm
working with TRNSYS 16.

> Best regards and thanks in advance

Carlos