[TRNSYS-users] Component Development

Robin Curtis curtis at geoscience.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 01:13:29 PST 2013

Florian

I can¹t help you on Visual FORTRAN, I can¹t afford it ­ which is why I use
gFortran !

You put your source code in the Typexxx.for  file.

I suggest that you look at the source code for another, simple, Trnsys
component ­ and together with the Programmers¹s Guide you try to understand
how the existing component worked. Then you can modify it or adapt it for
your component. You have to read and understand the Programmer¹s Guide very
carefully  to see what happens with the different ³calls² to your component,
setup , initialisation, iteration etc etc....

Good luck

Robin