[TRNSYS-users] How to create a excited signal for identification

eunice herrera eunice.herrera at supelec.fr
Sun Feb 17 23:42:44 PST 2013

Hello everybody,

I have to do an identification of a building (i'm using the TYPE56
element) in Matlab. Therefore, I have to do a simulation in open loop of the
building in TRNSYS and I have to save the data and export it to Matlab. For this
simulation I need a signal rich in frequencies to excite the building
model TYPE56. In this case, i'm using the inlet flow rate to the cooling
ceiling in the building as the input to the system.  So, to generate
this flow rate rich in frequencies,  is there an element in TRNSYS17
(the last version and update) that i can use for this purpose? The ideal
is to use a PRBS (Pseudorandom binary sequence).

--
Eunice Herrera
Supélec Campus de Rennes. Département ASH