[TRNSYS-users] abnormalty in plots for zone cooling

Talib Ahmadu talibahmadu at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 06:28:30 PST 2013

Dear users
In my model of an absorption cooling for a multizone office, I have some issues which i would like to get clearification from users.
I considered the system to be working by checking the zone temperatures to see if they have dropped in temperature, is this correct? (temperatures dropped).
Secondly, i tried to vary the collector area to see the effect on the performance, but it stays thesame even with a collector area of zero, why is this so?
Thirdly, i see negative values in the hot storage tank temperature.
Positive responses will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Talib