[TRNSYS-users] Flow of water thru Type927 when it is off

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jan 8 06:11:25 PST 2013

For reference, our default time step when running heat pump simulations is usually in the 1-5 minute range.  Large time steps (>15 minutes) often cause unrealistic results and very often lead to non-convergence issues.  Try running your simulation at a smaller time step and see if you get different results - if not then the larger time step can be used.

Jeff