[TRNSYS-users] Persistent questioning about window definition

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Wed Jun 12 03:31:18 PDT 2013

Hello,

In order to understand TRNSYS calculations for windows, is that someone who can give me the mathematical formula linking Uedge, calculated page 169 of the TRNBUILD manual,  and the  final Uglass, really used for the transmission losses.
Thank you in advance for this help.
Best regards,

Pauline GELIN
Ingénieur Conception environnementale