[TRNSYS-users] Import trnsys 3d into TRN simulation studio

d s findstuff234 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 11:59:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have some problems when trying to import trnsys 3d file into Simulation Studio.
When import the trnsys 3d file the first time, trnsys generated several files including 2 trnbuild file, 2 trnsys input file and a .idf file. Then when I import the .idf file, a window pop up and said I had to choose a .bui file, which I suppose should be one of the trnbuild file, but I don't know which one is the one. They are named as "project name" and "project name_b17". I tried using the first one, but I couldn't edit the building using trnbuit, the window just flashed and disappeared; then I tried the second one, it continued asking me for .bui file....
Thanks so much if any one can help me out.

Best,
Di