[TRNSYS-users] table lookup type

Glueck, Christian (FSM) christian.glueck at kit.edu
Mon Jun 17 10:21:16 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm currently looking for a TRNSYS table lookup type, but can't find
one. It's either plain obvious and I'm too blind to see it, or I will
have to use any type that I haven't thought of so far. Anyone with an
idea, please help me out.

The type should be able to return data from a plain text file (or xls,
or csv, or...) when asked for a given line of the text file, or
something similar. It would be even better if the type could search for
a given line in the file when given the first (or first few) entries of
a line.
Any similar method will also be fine.
I figured one could extend the source of type 107 (sorption chiller with
performance data file) for that, but I'm still hoping something simpler
could be out there already.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Christian