[TRNSYS-users] shading groups

gabriela vlad gabi_ev at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 06:38:50 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm using TNSYS3D plugin to create a model for my house. I created the thermal zones and now I have to add the shading groups.

The house has only external windows in very thick outside walls. For some of the zones, even if the sun shines on the outside wall, little light enters the zones. So I have to take into account the self-building shading due to the thickness of the walls.
Is it OK if I draw very thin wing walls around the external windows?