[TRNSYS-users] performance input-data for IC Engine (Type 907)

Hao Wu wudaozi123 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:51:58 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I want to simulate a micro CHP system with internal combustion engine ,
which has a electrical capacity about 10-12 kw. I have used the IC Engine
(Type 907) to model the internal combustion engine, which needs a engine
performance input-data to describe the fraction of total heat rejected at
each component. Unfortunately I haven't any experimental data at hand.

*Does anybody know where can I find a input date to simulate **
approximately **this CHP system? Or where can i find the information about
the fraction of total heat rejected?*

I've seen there are already 2 sample engine performance input-data in the
TESS library folder, but *I am not sure whether they are appropriate for a
micro CHP with a electrical capacity about 10-12 kw.*

Many thanks

Hao