[TRNSYS-users] Problem with photovoltaic simulation, help required

Sotiris Papantoniou sotos.enveng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:09:52 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am a new user of TRNSYS software and I encounter some difficulties with
the type 194 (PV- inverter). The problem was occurred when I try to change
the N-series and I didn't watch any difference in the results. First of all,
I would like to know whether the example of photovoltaic in Trnsys17 runs
without a problem if I don't change or add any of parameters or not.  How
can I put my parameters in this type? Is there any user who can help me or
have another example?

Thanks and Best Regards

Sotiris