[TRNSYS-users] Coupling CONTAM with TRNSYS

christophe saint-sardos christophe.saint.sardos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 01:01:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am studying indoor air quality in a french school, and I would like to
couple my CONTAM results with TRNSYS to analyze the impact of the air
flows.
I am using TRNSYS 16 and so Type 97 to couple the both.
But I don't understand all the links we have to do with Type 56.Have we to
link "Adjustable opening" in inputs to something or is the value "0"
correct ?
Besides, I don't understand how to link the different flows from Type 97
outputs to type 56. May I add all flows of a zone and link the sum to an
infiltration type manager corresponding of TRNSYS ? And about flows linked
to supply and return of AHS, may I do the same for a ventilation type
manager ?

Any help will be appreciated,
thanks in advance

Christophe