[TRNSYS-users] wind speed

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Mar 15 05:37:22 PDT 2013

I apologize for my previous email in this thread which was intended
to be private. Please ignore it.

Please note that when hitting "Reply"
now, it replies to the entire list.

Thank you,

Matt Duffy

On
2013-03-14 00:44, jeannieboef at gmail.com wrote:

> Second that. However
for inexperienced simulants I would highly recommend DesignBuilder for
building CFD studies. It's cuboid modelling grid combined with full
energyplus Air Flow Network boundry condition generation and super user
interface, remains the most rewarding building CFD package today. Free
30 day trial and student licensing options.
> I usually avoid
advertising speak, but in this case IMO there is for our friend no
alternative. Like David said Trnsys coupling with COMMIS or FLUIENT is
not for beginners and actually even crack definition and CFD boundary
condition setup is very technical.
> Hope this can help.
>
> Sent from
my iPhone