[TRNSYS-users] ERROR:zone 1 surface 2 pane temperature out of bounds at time 1.000

璟瑜 黄 huangjy0104 at yahoo.cn
Fri Mar 15 07:47:34 PDT 2013

----- 转发的邮件 -----
发件人: 璟瑜 黄 <huangjy0104 at yahoo.cn>
收件人: esp-r mailist <esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk>
发送日期: 2013年3月15日, 星期五, 10:45 下午
主题: ERROR:zone 1 surface 2 pane temperature out of bounds at time 1.000

Dear all:
 I have created a new component and tried to oonnect it with Type 56, but there were two errors :
1.zone 1 surface 2 pane temperature out of bounds at time 1.000
2.outside temperature of 1(external) wall in zone 1at time 1.00 not converged
I can't understand what's means? And could you tell me how to solve it ?
Thanks
Jingyu