[TRNSYS-users] Home automation

George Kyriakarakos gk at aua.gr
Sun Mar 17 09:20:57 PDT 2013

Dear Rosangela,

The best way to do it is to create new types for all the automation needs.
These types will output the inputs needed by the stock TRNSYS components.
That way you will have complete control of how everything is achieved.

George

George Kyriakarakos, Agricultural Engineer
MSc Energy Systems & Renewable Energy Sources
Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Natural Resources and Agricultural Engineering
Iera odos street, 75, Athens 11855, Greece
Tel. +30.210.5294046 (direct), Fax: +30.210.5294023
Mobile +30.6942.046895
e-mail: <gk at aua.gr>