[TRNSYS-users] Type125 & SketchUp

Damien Tavan damien.tavan at aiguasol.coop
Wed Mar 27 03:04:09 PDT 2013

Hi Brian,

You were quite close! The only thing you missed is that names are case
sensitive so, since your zone names are uppercase, the values in Type 125
should be "FRONT" instead of "Front", etc...
Then you just have to load the resulting .eso file in the Rendering
Settings of TRNSY3D, select "Zone" as variable type, and you'll get
"Temperatures (Hourly)" in both Inside and Outside Variable Names.
Use the shadow tool in Sketchup (Window -> Shadows) to navigate throughout
the year and observe the changes in temperature.

Best,

**

*Damien Tavan*
Responsable de Projectes

[image: logoAS]

Aiguasol Enginyeria sccl
C/ Roger de Lluria, 29 3r 2a, Barcelona, 08009, Spain
T: (+34) 93 342 47 55  F: (+34) 93 342 47 56

http://www.aiguasol.coop/