[TRNSYS-users] Type 99

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Sat May 4 06:36:26 PDT 2013

Dear TRNSYS Users
I have problem of using Type99, I have data for just one day (experiment) contains five coulums (including total radiation on horizontal and diffuse radiation) the data is for the day 117 started from 2784 - 2808. when I run the program it seems every thing is ok, however, type 99 gives zeros data for all radition components. I have tried to resolve this problem but I faild to solve it. I have attached the file and the program
Any help will be highly appreciated
Many thanks in advance

Dr. Mohammad Abdunnabi
Head of Thermal Energy conversion Department
Center for Solar Energy Research and Studies (CSERS)
Tripoli-Libya
P.O.Box: 12932
Tel.: +218 21 3699323
Fax.: +218 21 3699322