[TRNSYS-users] Convergence errors with adaptive temperature limits

marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com
Mon May 6 03:03:57 PDT 2013

Dear Tom,

Actually you are right, I misunderstood your question and gave you the same equation you used.

As a second guess, I would say that your problem is in the definition of the variable "cooling need". If I well understand, you compute cooling need by using the actual temperature calculated by type 56 and comparing it to your target temperature. This could be the reason of the bad behavior of your simulation and it is not necessary. Indeed, if your actual temperature is lower (in the case of cooling) of the target temperature, cooling need is zero anyway.

Try to remove this variable and rerun the simulation.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Marcello Caciolo
Responsable Outils et Méthodes d'Analyse Energétique
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE4A51.6BE59EE0]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique et Environnementale - Pôle Projets et Réalisations
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc
BP 40119 - 44201 Nantes Cedex 02
Tél.: +33 02 40 41 06 57
marcello.caciolo at cofelyaxima-gdfsuez.com<mailto:prenom.nom at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com>
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message