[TRNSYS-users] Advice on careers involving TRNSYS

dev sharma devsharmami at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:27:38 PDT 2013

Hej All,

I'll be graduating with a masters degree in renewable energy with
specialization in solar in a month from now. I have a couple years
experience in design engineering for a thermal power plant and have
used TRNSYS extensively for HVAC calculations / Solar Based Air
Conditioning system analysis / CSP Plant sensitivity analysis.

Since this community comprises of active TRNSYS users, I would like
your advice/help on any open positions/vacancies either in academia or
corporate, where I can make the most of my acquired skills. Your
guidance/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Gracias!!
Dev Sharma

P.S: Extremely Sorry for Spamming everyone with this message, but
you're the best people to guide me I guess!!!
--
Dev Sharma
Erasmus Mundus Masters in Sustainable Energy