[TRNSYS-users] new component in trnsys

Angel Carrera angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop
Thu May 16 03:09:17 PDT 2013

Hi Louis,

we faced the same problem some years ago, i think just after the release of
v17. We fixed it by installing the compiler used for creating the component
in the new computer, but I don't remember what was the reason. Probably we
found the solution somewhere in the list archive. Hope it helps,

Angel

2013/5/15 <Louis.Lamarche at etsmtl.ca>

>  Hello ****
>
> ** **
>
> I created a new component in trnsys 17 and everything is working fine on
> my computer. The new types are well exported and  I receive the message***
> *
>
> “ The following types were loaded from  newdll.dll” ****
>
> When I give my .dll to my students, I put them in the userlib directory
> and I we receive the message ****
>
> “ newdll.dll was found but did not contain any component “ ****
>
> And also error 105****
>
> 105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but****
>
> was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll*
> ***
>
> Does anyone knows what can happen ? I saw somewhere that the trndll has to
> be rebuild but I did not rebuild it on my computer, nor did I had to
> rebuild it when I bought the type type460.dll ? ****
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you very much ****
>
> ** **
>
> Louis Lamarche****
>
> Professeur****
>
> Génie mécanique****
>
> Ecole de Technologie Supérieure ****
>
> 1100 Notre-Dame ouest ****
>
> Montréal, H3C 1K3****
>
> louis.lamarche at etsmtl.ca****
>
> ** **

*Àngel Carrera*

*Consultor Senior
Àrea tècnica*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Mòbil: (+34) 663 27 66 80
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55
Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56

angel.carrera at aiguasol.coop