[TRNSYS-users] trnsys 16+matlab 2008b

Mohamed Alhamahmy malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae
Tue May 28 02:32:55 PDT 2013

Hey, Bert.

You need the latest version of TRNSYS. It comes with the dll inmthe directory: "C:\Trnsys17\SourceCode\Optional\DLLs"

Contact your distributor to update TRNSYS. I could just send you the dll, but I suspect it won't work since it was made for TRNSYS 17.

Regards,

Mohamed Al-Hamahmy.
Research Engineer.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE5BA7.DC123590]
PO Box 54224, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Office   +971 2 810 9151
Email    malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae>
http://www.masdar.ac.ae<http://www.masdar.ac.ae/>
This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at info at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:info at masdar.ac.ae>