[TRNSYS-users] help in Tansys3d and sketchup

Shahen Fakhraldin shahinrkl_7 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 07:08:29 PST 2013

Hi all,
As a beginner to TRNSYS, I'm trying to understand how can I draw a 3d produce a multizone building by following the tutorial "t3d.pdf". However, at the end when I tried to import the IDF file in the simulation studio nothing generated and I'm not getting the automatic generated project. I repeated the process many times, even with onezone (just the first floor), but no results. What I'm doing wrong?
I would be grateful for any help and you can find the IDF file in the attachment
(I am using TRNSYS17 with Sketchup 8 pro)

Shahen Fakhraldin