[TRNSYS-users] us of Coldbridges

Avesani Stefano stefano.avesani at eurac.edu
Mon Oct 14 02:20:06 PDT 2013

I understand your point, I have no clearer idea still...
I suggest to check the QCOMI and QCOMO of the bui surfaces, trying to get some more information to understand what trnsys is doing!
Best
Stefano

EURAC research
Institute for Renewable Energy
Via Luis-Zuegg 11, I-39100 Bolzano
t +39 0471 055 654
f +39 0471 055 699
stefano.avesani at eurac.edu<mailto:stefano.avesani at eurac.edu>
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

EURAC research
Legal Seat
Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may lead to penal prosecution and liability for damages.

P Think before you print