[TRNSYS-users] Weather Data for TRNSYS

Evangelia Topriska Evangelia.Topriska at brunel.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 00:41:46 PDT 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to run a PV simulation in TRNSYS for five specific locations around the planet.
My problem is that TRNSYS has a limited variety of weather files, and what I need is not there.

I have been trying to find weather data online, in Energy Plus and Meteonorm but I am facing problems.
Energy Plus provides only real time data, and the files are not always in adequate form and Meteonorm requires purchase.
Does anybody know how to get access to weather data without having necessarily to purchase them?Any advice on that matter?
Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Evangelia Topriska

Evangelia Topriska