[TRNSYS-users] two identical types influencing each other

Hannah.Neumann at ise.fraunhofer.de Hannah.Neumann at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 4 00:45:06 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I have a problem with a TRNSYS type that I have written myself.
In a new model I am using this type twice. The two identical types are not
connected to each other and they have different input values.
But still the two types are influencing each other. After the first time
step the input mass flow of the first type is used in the second type.
Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be and how I can solve
it?

Thanks and best regards,
Hannah

--