[TRNSYS-users] Clarifications CHILED CEILING

Davide della Croce davidedellacroce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 04:02:33 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm a new user of TRNSYS and I'm simulating the energy performance of an
existing building for my thesis.

Unfortunately I have some problem in the simulation of radiant ceiling
panels (panels RDZ B!klimax 2200x600 sheets of which I enclose).

To simulate the radiant ceiling panels I thought of introducing into a wall
type a layer "child ceiling". But I didn't clear some voices in the LAYER
TYPE MANAGER, what is meant by: NORM SPECIFIC POWER, NORMAL SPECIFIC MASS
FLOW AREA NORM, NORM NUMBER OF LOOPS.

And what is the difference with the voices of the "DEFINITION CHILLED
CEILING" in the ZONE MANAGER: NUMBER LOOPS OF FLUID, MASS INLET FLOW RATE.

Thank you

Davide