[TRNSYS-users] Load Splitter for supplying power to electrical load and electrolyser for H2 generatoin

Tilak Sunwar tilaksunwar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:29:52 PDT 2014

Hi David,

I am currently doing a Miner Thesis project as part of my Master course. I
am designing a Solar PV-Thermal and Hydrogen system for heat and power. I
am looking for a LOAD SPLITTER which should perform the following
1. First compare the PV power and the load demand at that particular hour.
2. If the load is less than or equal to PV power generated, than the supply
the power to Load only.
3. If there is excess power from the PV, supply to electrolizer to generate
hydrogen.
4. Hydrogen will be utilize when there is no solar radiation.

I would highly appreciate if you could provide me your guidance in the
above area mentioned,

Looking forward to your kind response.

Thanks
Tilak
--

"Wisdom you don’t get in colleges, schools, universities, nowhere. Where do
you get it, the wisdom? You get it through your spirit, which gives you a