[TRNSYS-users] Urgent Help needed..

Arman Malik sunnytichkule at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 07:38:50 PDT 2014

Dear please help me..i have already mailed you my problem 2-3 times...My university project has been stopped due to the problem that I am currently facing. Please have a look and guide me how to fix that. The situation is that I am using TRNSYS 16 with GenOpt 2.1 and TESS TRNOPT 2.04. for optimization.The collector area is used as a changing variable and COP of absorption chiller as an objective function but  GenOpt terminates the following error;

"Initialize.
genopt.lang.OptimizerException:
Error in searching for the objective function value:
  The objective function value could not be found.
  - Check the optimization ini file for
    the prober value of SimOutputFile.
  - Check the SimOutputFile for the proper
    structure.
  - Check the optimization configuration file for
    the proper value of the objective function delimiter.
    Objective function delimiter is 'Variable Value 001 ='.

GenOpt terminated with error.
See logfile for further information."

Please help me..Also i have attached word file for more clarification..please help..