[TRNSYS-users] [TRNSYS_users] GenOpt for cost's optimization

Elise Bernard e.bernard54 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:50:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm working on the cost's optimization of a building with one termical zone
using GenOpt with Trnsys17. This cost's optimization has to take into
account the energetic consumption of the building and the construction's
cost. I would like to use a logical function (if condition) to define a
cost in function of the choice of the window.
I tried to define my function in the ObjectiveFunctionLocation using this
java code
Name1= Cost; Function1="if (%window% == 2006) {1 }else {2}";
But it seems that it doesn't work this way. Could you explain me how to
handle my problem ?
Thank you

Elise