[TRNSYS-users] solar absorptance of walls

FREPPEL Wirich freppelw at noirot.fr
Wed Aug 27 01:59:47 PDT 2014

Thank you David for your quick reply,

Indeed the floor is a boundary wall, however I fixed it at 18°C
annually, it's the default setting for Energy plus. It means that all
the year, the outside temperature of the Ground floor is 18°C.
I checked the inside temperature of the ground floor, its varies,
according to the air temperature of course.
Actually, I checked all the inside surface temperatures of the box, they
are all below those of Energy plus calculations (by around 4°C in
summer). About the outside surface temperatures, the amplitude is
smaller in TRNSYS compare to Energy+. Which makes me think that Energy+
takes something  into account that TRNSYS doesn't for the outside
temperature of the surfaces, but I don't know what it could be.

If the temperature difference was only less than 1or 2°C, I would think
that the cause is the calculation method of the 2 programs. But here I
think the temperature difference is too big to be only that.
Do you have any clue?

King regards

Wirich FREPPEL
Doctorant Recherche & Developpement