[TRNSYS-users] Connecting Type56 and fan coil

吴伟伟 vvci at qq.com
Mon Dec 1 23:29:37 PST 2014

Dear all,

     I tried to model two zones(each room is a zone, i.e. two rooms) with each has a fan coil in it in a building, while other rooms(zones) have no conditioning system. The air conditioning system is outside of the building, i.e. I set cooling “off” in Trnbuild.

1.How do I know that the first fan coil is assigned to zone1( room1)? While the second fan coil conditioned for zone2 (room2) not for other zones?

2. In fact, I still can not figure out how the fan coil is link with Type 56, although it is very common in HVAC system. Am I right for the following setting?

I named inputs in type56 like “Q_cooling_1” “Q_heating_1, “Q_cooling_2” “Q_heating_2 respectively. I wish that the first fan coil ’s output “air-side heat transfer” link with room1’s “Q_cooling_1” “Q_heating_1, while the second fan coil ‘s output” “air-side heat transfer” link with the “Q_cooling_2” “Q_heating_2.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Yours sincerely

Wu weiwei