[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys component

Boutaghriout Badreddine boutaghrioutbadreddine at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:34:38 PST 2014

Dear trnsys users,I'am usig trnsys 16.1, in my project, i would like to conduct a simulation of a solar water heating system (forced circulation), in fact,  i need to use an electro valve which is monitored by temperature sensor ( if the temperature reaches a certain value the electro valve is swiched on, otherwise, it is kept in the off state).
So in the library of my sowtware, i haven't found this component (electro valve), my question is: can i replace it by another component? What are your suggestions for me?

Best regards.Badreddine