[TRNSYS-users] No .OUT File with Parametric Run

Gray, Christopher M. (SCS) CMGRAY at southernco.com
Sun Dec 14 16:21:13 PST 2014

Trnsys Users,

I have been running parametric runs through TRNEdit, and I am not getting the parametric output files from the runs.  I only have one printer in the simulation, and I get the .OUT file for that printer, but the parametric runs simply overwrite that .out file.  I changed the property of the output file to append so I can maintain the results of the parametric runs, but I would prefer the separate outlet files with the sequential filenames as mentioned in the TRNEdit manual.  I assume I am missing a settings somewhere, but can't find my error.  Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Gray , P.E., LEED AP BD+C, C.E.M.