[TRNSYS-users] problem running Calling Matlab examples

Ali El-Nashar elnashar00 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:21:50 PST 2014

David
I made sure that Matlab’s bin\win32  is in Windows Path as you instructed but still could not get Calling Matlab examples to run on my PC. I notice, however, that section 4.13.20.3  in volume 4 of the Documentation says “Each time a new version of MATLAB is released, the TRNSYS developers need to recompile and relink the Type155.dll file against the latest MATLAB libraries. If you have MATLAB installed and the Calling MATLAB example does not run, it may be that you have a version of Type155.dll that does not correspond to your version of MATLAB......”. Don’t you think that this may be true in my case?.
By the way, I have the same problem running the example of Calling Excel!.

Kind regards

Ali