[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Experience - Save the date

Samuel Hennaut shennaut at ulg.ac.be
Fri Dec 19 02:15:02 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

On may 2015, 28th & 29th in Nancy (FRANCE), ICSEED, in partnership with
various universities of the Greater-Region (ULg, Uni.Lu, UL), will
organize an international TRNSYS seminar dedicated to experiences with
TRNSYS and user exchange.

Discover main topics and call for presentations on:
http://trnsysexperience.icseed.com

More information of the event will be released for the 15^th January.

Main ideas of this seminar are presenting case studies, improving user
exchange in our area, and promoting TRNSYS as a powerful tool for
research & engineering. Case studies would be oriented on applied
research and experience.

We would be very pleased if you would participate within our event.

--
/*Samuel Hennaut*
Chercheur - Doctorant

Université de Liège - Arlon Campus Environnement
Département Sciences et Gestion de l'Environnement
Equipe BEMS - Building Energy Monitoring and Simulation
185, Avenue de Longwy
B-6700 ARLON /

[BEMS] /  Tel: 32-(0)63-230 948
   Fax: 32-(0)63 230 800