[TRNSYS-users] Calling matlab

oibrahimul oibrahimul at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 11:30:47 PST 2014

Hello everyone,
I am trying to run the example about calling matlab in trnsys 17, but an error is reported: check if matlab version is supported and if win32 is found in windows path

Knowing that I have already installed matlab R2009a.

Please,  does anyone knows how can I solve this problem?

Thank in advance

Oussama

Sent from Samsung Mobile