[TRNSYS-users] Borehole heat exchanger types ?

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Tue Dec 9 07:55:02 PST 2014

Dear Solène,

I guess TYPE 451 can be used to model system, when I understand your problem correctly, you only need to model
one borehole. TYPE 451 is limited to model one borehole heat exchanger and can only be used once in a simulation.

Please have a look into the manual for further information:
http://trnsys.de/download/en/ts_type_451_en.pdf

TYPE 451 can be purchased from us. Please find below the link below to the order form:
http://trnsys.de/download/en/tsnostandard_price_order_en.pdf

Best

Jochen Lam
TRNSYS Software Team