[TRNSYS-users] Error when creating new component with storage

C K Lee a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Mon Feb 17 18:23:03 PST 2014

Hello, everyone.

I want to create a new component in TRNSYS 17 which employs the storage
function.  However, when I try to create the dll file, I receive the
following error message:

Type257.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_SETVALUETHISITERATION
C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\DebugDLLs/Type257.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

It seems that the subroutine SetValueThisIteration cannot be recognized.
  Does anyone know how to solve the problem?  Thank you!

Best Regards
C. K. Lee
City University of Hong Kong