[TRNSYS-users] Print messages only in post-convergence call...

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 20 03:01:43 PST 2014

Hello Trnsys-users!

I created a type which prints notice/warning messages to the list file. Unfortunatelly the type does that during many time steps, even if the
respective event did not happen in the final iteration (which I can see by tracing it). Sometimes the message is even printed various times during one
timestep. Is there a way to define in the fortran code, that messages are only printed in the last call of one time step?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards, Björn

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Björn Nienborg, M.Sc.