[TRNSYS-users] Changing the Output of Type 927 heat pump model

metkell yebiyo metkell at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 21 07:15:33 PST 2014

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am trying to model an existing heat pump installation with an output of 125kWth. Now when using one of the given heat pump models given in TRNSYS, lets say using the water to water heat pump type 927. By default the Rated cooling and heating capacity per heat pump is 8.33 kW with Rated heating and Cooling power per heat pump of 1.33 kW.

If I want to model the 125 kWth heat pump using the type 927, is  it a matter of changing the Rated cooling and heating capacity per heat pump to 125kWth and the Rated heating and cooling power per heat pump to 18 kW?

Or is there anything that I need to do in order to use the type 927 as 125 kWth heat pump please?

Regards,
Metkel

Metkel Yebiyo BEng (Hons), MSc
CEREB PhD Researcher - Ground Source Heat Pumps
Room T615
Department of Urban Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Science and the Built Environment
London South Bank University,
103 Borough Road,
London SE1 0AA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 7639