[TRNSYS-users] Trying to run the exact same deck on two computers...

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jan 24 02:21:34 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am running the exact same deck on two computers. Since I want to use 1-min radiation data, it contains a combination of a data reader type 9 and a
radiation processor Type16. When I run the deck on one computer with Trnsys 17.01.0028 everything works fine (time step 1/60 hour, the same variable I
use for Parameter 4 "Time interval of data" of Type9 ). When I try to run it on a different computer with Version 17.01.0016 I get the error message
"The simulation time is outside the data reading interval. If you are using a combination of Type9 and Type16, make sure that Type9 outputs 99 and 100
are connected to the appropriate Type 16 inputs"

I have checked that about 100 times and that is not the problem. Can the problem be the version of the program or do you have any other hints on how
to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Björn

--