No subject

Wed Jun 11 14:43:17 PDT 2014

boundary temperature may be deffined. In principle setting a very small =
wall convection coefficient (HBACK) would fisically lead to an adiabatic =
condition, but from the manual it seems it leads to the oposite (wall =
temperature equal to boudary temperature). Two aproximations I can think =
of are to specify the identical condition, in which case an adiabatic =
plane would apear WITHIN the wall, or specifying a layer with a very =
high resistence at the outer side of the wall. But is there not a way to =
specify the boundary adiabatic condition straight?
Regards,
Xavier

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C4D892.69465BA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Is there a direct way to specify an =
adiabatic=20
boundary wall in TYPE56?. From what I could find in the documentation, =
only=20
boundary walls with a boundary temperature may be deffined. In principle =
setting=20
a very small wall convection coefficient (HBACK) would fisically lead to =
an=20
adiabatic condition, but from the manual it seems it leads to the =
oposite (wall=20
temperature equal to boudary temperature). Two aproximations I can think =
of are=20
to specify the identical condition, in which case an adiabatic plane =
would apear=20
WITHIN the wall, or specifying a layer with a very high resistence at =
the outer=20
side of the wall. But is there not a way to specify the boundary =
adiabatic=20
condition straight?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Xavier</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C4D892.69465BA0--