[TRNSYS-users] Battery discharge question/help!

Daniel Tallos u4847719 at anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 26 07:10:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I have a simple question which is fairly urgent and am wondering who can help.

I am using an Inverter (Type48b) and battery (Type47a) within a PV and battery solar system and wish to know if I can select WHEN battery discharge occurs.

I have attached an image of the graph output from TRNSYS, with the BLUE line showing the battery output, negative clearly indicating the discharge at 14:00 hours.

I wish to be able to discharge the battery starting at 17:00 instead. IS this possible????

Thankyou very much in advance,

Daniel.